[Sugar-devel] Requiring test coverage for new code

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Fri May 17 09:53:21 EDT 2013

Sorry for not answering yet, I was in doubt.because of the "raising
the bar" consequence.

I really missed unit-testings in Sugar when the GTK3 port was made.  I
considered starting doing them at that time, but looked like a lot of
work.  Adding testing to an already written system can be a pain.  But
if we progressively do it, that would be great.

So I vote for 2.

And for the html sugar, we should do full coverage testing.

.. manuq ..