[Sugar-devel] Automated pyflakes checking

William Orr will at worrbase.com
Wed May 8 00:02:56 EDT 2013

> Daniel Narvaez <mailto:dwnarvaez at gmail.com>
> Tuesday, May 07, 2013 8:39 AM
> Hello,
>
> we are now automatically checking sugar and sugar-toolkit-gtk3 using
> pyflakes. Please make sure your patches are pyflakes clean, so that we
> don't break the build. (Running "make check" before pushing is a good
> way to ensure it).
>
> I'm planning to do the same with pep8, help with making the code pep8
> clean would be very appreciated.
>
> --
> Daniel Narvaez

I've done some initial work on both sugar and sugar-toolkit-gtk3 with
respect to PEP8. I've also added support for PEP8 in make check for both
packages.

Pull requests are here:
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/pull/25
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/49

Let me know if I need to make any changes.

Thanks,
William Orr