[Sugar-devel] Documents folder in sugar-build

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue Mar 26 11:33:17 EDT 2013

Replying to my own mail:

if I do outside of sugar-build:

[gonzalo at localhost sugar-build]$ xdg-user-dir DOCUMENTS
/home/gonzalo/Documentos

but if I run sughar-buildd make run, and in the sugar terminal do the same

[gonzalo at localhost]$ xdg-user-dir DOCUMENTS
/home/gonzalo

The solution is copy:

cp /home/gonzalo/.config/user-dirs.dirs
/home/gonzalo/sugar-build/state/home/default/config/

and run again I have

[gonzalo at localhost]$ xdg-user-dir DOCUMENTS
/home/gonzalo/Documents

restarting sugar-build I see the Documents folder again in the Journal.

Daniel, If you can solve this issue in sugar-build better, if not should be
good have this documented.

Gonzalo