[Sugar-devel] Documents folder in sugar-build

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue Mar 26 11:06:56 EDT 2013

After install sugar-build, I can't see my Documents folder in the journal,
and this issue produce other problems in palettes and different places.
While some issues are solved, not having access to Documents folder
difficult tests,
and is a important regression.
The first time I saw that, was when sugar-build moved configurations to a
private folder,
and Daniel helped me to solve the issue, but I don't remember how we did.
Anybody else have this problem? There are a standard solution?
Can we avoid the problem at all?
Thanks

Gonzalo