[Sugar-devel] Sugar bundleBuilder

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 12:03:13 EST 2013

Hi James,

I don't have time to review all the text but after grepping a bit:

* Any reference to manifest should go away basically
* locale/ is not generated by pootle, but by bundlebuilder
* Should probably mention that the locale dir should go in git ignore
and never be committed
* Should mention that dist_xo and similar will distribute all the
files in git and only those.

Daniel Narvaez