[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Oopsy-1

Kartik Kumar Perisetla kartik.peri at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 21:33:09 EST 2013

I agree with Walter, We should not bulkify the activity with gcc wrapped
within it for different arch. I will look into all the possible options for
installing gcc before activity is used(maybe on activity launch as
suggested by walter). Also I will take into suggestions provided by Tony to
make this activity lot easier and fun to use. I will also provide option
for children to select appropriate library for which an option gets added
during compilation/execution.

Regards,
Kartik Perisetla