[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Oopsy-1

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Mon Jan 21 20:30:02 EST 2013

Thanks James

If I understand,

A developer makes a version of gcc that can run from ~/Activities/oopsy.activity , this is included in oopsy.xo bundle(maybe 2 versions x86 and ARM), at install time (optionally oopsy checks for the presence of gcc and if not present then) oopsy installs gcc at ~/Activities/oopsy.activity .

There is a 30MB bloat of oopsy.xo bundle and a possible 30MB bloat of the installed Activity.

Right?
Tony