[Sugar-devel] Gambiarra game

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 24 17:08:45 EST 2013

Hi,
I thought that request access to a repository was simpler task.Exists a lot of activities that the original autor, for time or any reason, gives the accessto other mantainer with the hope to help.
I see a lot of activities, originally writes for other people, mantained now for AC people.How they can have access to the repos??
I'm agree to the point 3: "but, ASLO does not provide decent ways to sort out its content.."For me, not have sense create a fork for a unmantained activity (in general, for no one).If it's the same activity with only a few changes, it's better have them in the original repo.If not, you will have thousands of "same" activity: gambiarra, gambiarra-alan-patchs-for-sugar-0.96+,gambiarra-new-style-toolbars, etc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Other thing. I only have this answer of original mantainer and I answer that mail withoutanswer on November 19 of 2013. I consider it appropriate to add to the discussion (add CC)