[Sugar-devel] Gambiarra game

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 17:27:51 EST 2013

On 24 December 2013 23:08, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <alanjas at hotmail.com>wrote

> Hi,
>
> I thought that request access to a repository was simpler task.

In general, we have a policy for it, I think until there is consensus to
change it we should just follow it

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team/Policy_for_nonresponsive_maintainers

It's not dead simple but not horribly complicated either. It is a tricky
issue and we should make sure we don't step on the maintainer's feet.

Other thing. I only have this answer of original mantainer and I answer
> that mail without
> answer on November 19 of 2013. I consider it appropriate to add to the
> discussion (add CC)

You didn't paste your answer or am I not finding it? Did you send a pull
request as suggested? Having seen this email, I wouldn't say the maintainer
is unresponsive.