[Sugar-devel] Hacking on HTML activities UI (was Re: GSoC 13)

suraj ks suraj.gillespie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 13:55:39 EDT 2013

Oh! Ok.
I'm getting a clearer picture of what you're trying to do.

The application period is from 22nd April to 3rd May.
We have to submit it within this period.

I was talking to a few seniors today from my college who got into GSoC 12.
They advised me to start working on the proposal atleast a week before the
actual application period starts.
They said, only when i start making the proposal I'll get to know more on
the finer details of the implementation of the project.
So the sooner I start the better it is.

Well. . . you are my mentor.
What do you suggest? :)