[Sugar-devel] git initial commit

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Mar 4 18:06:50 EST 2012

http://git.sugarlabs.org/chimeplay has no git repository.  It is as if
the creation of the project failed to finish.  There is nothing in the
section of the page that should contain the repositories:

As a result, your git push tries to access a filesystem path on
git.sugarlabs.org that does not yet exist.  You get an error.

This looks like a problem on git.sugarlabs.org.  I don't think it is
something you have done wrong.  Unless you had an option to not create a
repository?

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team/Git_Tutorial says "click on
Create project. There several other question which can be answered later
as you have more information.

Once this step is done, Gitorious will have created a git repository at
Sugar Labs. You must only do this once for each project."

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/