[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Examples objects support for activities.

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Aug 31 16:20:25 EDT 2012

Well, is not by the number of lines ...
and I was talking about this part (in the other patch):

+        # XXX is there other way to easily access the activity info?
+        home_model = shell.get_model()
+        home_activity = home_model._get_activity_by_xid(parent.xid)
+        examples_path = home_activity._activity_info.get_examples_path()
+

Really, if we can't get the information in the activity.info in a easier
way,
is a problem in our sugar-toolkit code.

I am wondering, Bert, is etoys using the ObjectChooser?

Gonzalo