[Sugar-devel] conversations about sugar ui design

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Mon Aug 27 01:52:52 EDT 2012

We have chosen to test a mixed scenario for main navigation that includes
both *icons* and *words*.

I personally believe that by using both communication elements, we will
increase our changes of been able to successfully *communicate* with a
larger number of participants.

Here at South América, there are many scenarios that would be a good idea
to measure in order to obtain reasonable amount of data to make reasonable
conclusions and according adjustments.

The upcoming software update in Perú [2013], which will also be launching
Sugar Network locally named Red
Azúcar<http://pe.sugarlabs.org/go/Red_Az%C3%BAcar>,
shall be a great opportunity for us to start testing, measuring and
learning important things.

--
Laura V.
I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org