[Sugar-devel] Dist_xo of bundlebuilder

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 00:58:40 EDT 2012

I'm go to the problem..
In "bundlebuilder.py" I found this command that make the list of files:
git_ls = subprocess.Popen(['git', 'ls-files'], stdout=subprocess.PIPE,                                  cwd=self.config.source_dir)
If I not have git installed (like in a XO) or the directory is external ofthe git, how make a .xo?
Compress the folder in .zip and rename to .xo ?
Why not is: ls -a to get the files?