[Sugar-devel] Dist_xo of bundlebuilder

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 00:45:22 EDT 2012

Hi,
I have installed the sugar-emulator-0.96 and use it without problems.
But now, when I try to make a .xo, it have a problem and only make the.xo with the locale folder!
Why?
If I copy the same folder to another place, for example: to the desktop.. I have this:
alan at alan-pc:~/Escritorio/tmp$ python setup.py dist_xofatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
But the .xo is correct!
The "python setup.py dist_xo" only can be called from /home/user/Activities ??
Regards!
Alan