[Sugar-devel] Testing Rotate in sugar-jhbuild

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Thu Aug 16 17:41:18 EDT 2012

I am not sure if will help in your case,
but you can try remove the last separator before the stopbutton and add:

        ti = Gtk.ToolItem()
        align = Gtk.Alignment.new(1,0,0,0)
        ti.add(align)
        ti.set_expand(True)
        stop_button = StopButton(self)
        align.add(stop_button)
        toolbar_box.toolbar.insert(ti, -1)
        stop_button.show()
        ti.show_all()

Works for you?
This have a problem, if the toolbar is smaller than the needed size,
instead of showing the menu,
don't show the button at all.

I have tried different options, but without success yet.

Gonzalo