[Sugar-devel] Memorize testing version

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 16 22:42:53 EDT 2011

Hi Gonzalo,

On 16 Sep 2011, at 02:14, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:

> I have uploaded a new version of Memorize [1],
> with the changes we discussed in irc today, and a few more fixes.
> * Auto save of modified games (but no demos)
> * Alerts with new texts.
> * Change to equal tiles mode fixes.
> * Remove hippo dependency.
> Any feedback is welcomed

Just managed to take a quick look tonight. On an XO the Stop button falls off the toolbar into the overflow menu. Couple of suggestions to rectify it:

- Use separator.set_size_request(0, -1) on the invisible separator that is used to push the Stop button to the right, otherwise it takes up some space and can trigger an overflow.

- We can drop the separator between 'Restart Game' and the 'Equal Pairs' icon

Some suggested string changes:

- 'Click for non equal pairs' should be 'Set non equal pairs'

- 'Click for equal pairs' should be 'Set equal pairs'

- 'Click for ungrouped game' should be 'Set ungrouped game'

- 'Click for grouped game' should be 'Set grouped game'

Other than that it's looking good! :)

Regards,
--Gary