[Sugar-devel] Memorize testing version
garycmartin at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 16 22:42:53 EDT 2011
On 16 Sep 2011, at 02:14, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> I have uploaded a new version of Memorize ,
> with the changes we discussed in irc today, and a few more fixes.
> * Auto save of modified games (but no demos)
> * Alerts with new texts.
> * Change to equal tiles mode fixes.
> * Remove hippo dependency.
> Any feedback is welcomed
Just managed to take a quick look tonight. On an XO the Stop button falls off the toolbar into the overflow menu. Couple of suggestions to rectify it:
- Use separator.set_size_request(0, -1) on the invisible separator that is used to push the Stop button to the right, otherwise it takes up some space and can trigger an overflow.
- We can drop the separator between 'Restart Game' and the 'Equal Pairs' icon
Some suggested string changes:
- 'Click for non equal pairs' should be 'Set non equal pairs'
- 'Click for equal pairs' should be 'Set equal pairs'
- 'Click for ungrouped game' should be 'Set ungrouped game'
- 'Click for grouped game' should be 'Set grouped game'
Other than that it's looking good! :)
>  http://dev.laptop.org/~gonzalo/Memorize-37.xo
More information about the Sugar-devel