[Sugar-devel] Browse cache bloat

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Fri May 20 01:24:41 EDT 2011

I've implemented the first part of this patch.
It deletes partial downloads when user clicks on cancel button or
deletes journal download entry.
This should already mitigate thie situation. Alas, the partial download
still remains when there is a crash.

I could remove partial downloads on start of activity, but i'm worried
another instance of Browse might be open and downloading.
How should I check for this condition?

Thanks
Sebastian