[Sugar-devel] Como Hacer Una Actividad Sugar is now published!

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:57:41 EDT 2011

Como Hacer Una Actividad Sugar, the Spanish translation of "Make Your
Own Sugar Activities!", is now published at FLOSS Manuals:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/como-hacer-una-actividad-sugar/

You may remember that we had a published Spanish translation before,
but forget that one.  That was a Babel Fish translation with some
human correction in the earlier chapters.  The current one is a much
bigger effort by a large team of native speakers who took pains to get
things right.  To give you just some idea of the heroic lengths they
went to, not only did they leave in my dumb jokes, they even put in
footnotes to explain them.

James Simmons