[Sugar-devel] I reinstalled my system back to a previous image, but don't know where to put my public key for gitorious

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 03:49:36 EDT 2011

Hello,

   - for my system instability, i fixed it by installing Xubuntu instead of
   Kubuntu (my laptop begins to be old). So another question come to me : if i
   change of computer, i presume that i will have to generate a new key pair
   (as the public key ends with my system account). Am i right ?
   - i generated a new keys pair, but i was still unable to confirm my key
   on sugar gitorious. I joined the script file of my terminal.

Regards