[Sugar-devel] TurtleBlocks driving lego NXT 2.0 -

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 10:29:11 EST 2011

Here is what I am thinking re TA extensions:

a palette class that can be used to both define a method of
determining if a palette should be present and the various blocks and
methods associated with that palette.

Should make it easier to support Arduino, Lego, misc. sensors, etc.

Comments?

-walter

--
Walter Bender