[Sugar-devel] TurtleBlocks driving lego NXT 2.0 -

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 10:56:06 EST 2011

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is what I am thinking re TA extensions:

That'd work. But I am trying to think what the right user experience is.

Will they appear...

 - the NXT/Arduino/other is plugged to USB (so the /dev/ node
exists?... what about bluetooth?)

 - if a NXT/Arduino/other was seen once on this laptop?

 - if a file using NXT/Arduino/other extension is opened?

 - if a file using NXT/Arduino/other extension has ever been opened on
this laptop?

 - if the libraries/tools needed are present?

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions