[Sugar-devel] The stacktrace for the Pippy camera example error

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 04:27:26 EST 2011

Hello,

@Gonzalo Odiard

Ok, i'll keep on using my favorite IDE and sugar emulator

@James Cameron

   - As Gonzalo Odiard made me notice that it is best to have my own IDE in
   order to build activity, I'll keep on going this way.
   - I'll look at my file system in pippy/libraries for the api reference
   - That's all I needed, for PyGame i'll look at the official api
   reference (and for standard modules, I'll go to the web)