[Sugar-devel] The stacktrace for the Pippy camera example error

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 19:59:52 EST 2011

I've installed the gst utility, then run your command => no error
I went in /tmp folder and see a "strange" capture from my webcam named
pippypic.jpg

But camera example still return the same problem (sorry but the copy
command from the toolbar did not copied content to clipboard) : cannot
recognize the file type