[Sugar-devel] What should be the best set in order to develop for Sugar in Ubuntu, today ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 04:24:24 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

I have a laptop computer that can run both windows 7 and ubuntu linux. My
question is :

   - what is the best way to be prepeared to develop in linux, as it is the
   best paltform for programming ?
   - Should i install sugar ubuntu package ? Should i use Fedora instead ?

And also, what are the best internet references (online or pdf) in order to
develop in Sugar ?

(I've already written for Sugar, but I had difficulties for environement,
git, and did not understand all things about pottle).

Regards ?

Laurent BERNABE