[Sugar-devel] What should be the best set in order to develop for Sugar in Ubuntu, today ?

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Dec 2 04:32:33 EST 2011

If you want develop activities, probably is ok install sugar packages in
ubuntu.
If you want work at lower levels, would be better install Fedora.
The best reference to create activities is "Make your own Sugar Activities"
http://en.flossmanuals.net/make-your-own-sugar-activities/
Also, if you want start helping with development of already existing
activities, there are a lot of work to do.

Gonzalo