[Sugar-devel] New Sugar Commander for review, creates Journal entry

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 12:10:22 EDT 2011

Aleksey,

I think what I'm doing with Dropbox is an adequate way of getting some
pre-release testing beyond the testing I do myself.  I'm going to see if I
get any more feedback then post to ASLO this afternoon.  None of my
Activities are complex enough to require extensive beta testing.  I just
figured that if someone besides me looked at it he might hit that one corner
case I'd forgotten.

Did you check out the log entry in the Journal?  Did it look useful to you?

James Simmons