[Sugar-devel] New Sugar Commander for review, creates Journal entry

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 09:24:06 EDT 2011

I have a new version of Sugar Commander which leaves a Journal entry behind.
 In addition to solving the problem that Tony Forster reported, it also
makes a log of the activity done by the child (adding files to the Journal,
updating metadata, resizing images, deleting Journal entries) and puts this
log in the Description.  This log is appended to whatever is already there,
so if the child makes a Description the first time he runs the Activity the
log will go under that, and if the Journal entry is resumed the new log will
be appended to the existing log.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8919415/SugarCommander-8.xo

I'd like some feedback before I post to ASLO.  I think the Journal entry I
create is at least somewhat useful.  For the record, I still think stateless
Activities should be possible in future versions of Sugar.

James Simmons