[Sugar-devel] Requesting mentor ship for Project related to Sugar

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:43:59 EDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 2:13 PM, ganesh gajre

> Sugar Localization project is one interest of mine. I am contributing to
> Sugar platform translation in Marathi.
>
> I would like to be a part of it. Also, there are some of students who want
> to support for localization as a Voluntary work.
>
> Can we discuss about this. Can we set a modules for them and tell them to
> submit their tranlations to sugarlabs.

Ganesh,

I would be happy to offer advice on contributing to Sugar localization.  If
high-speed on-line access is readily available, having others register on
our Pootle server is probably simplest (as you are already registered).

The Localization list is available for use by anyone (in any language) that
is working on our hosted L10n projects and needs a means of coordinating
their efforts.

If internet access is not fast or readily available, we can discuss off-line
techniques on the L10n list further and get the advantage of the experiences
of others.

There are already a number of language admins for Marathi, and they can best
be reached by posting on the L10n list, it would be good to coordinate
efforts with them.

cjl
volunteer Sugar Labs / OLPC / eToys Pootle admin