[Sugar-devel] Dropbox on the XO

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Apr 1 07:31:55 EDT 2011

On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 01:02:46PM +0200, Christoph Derndorfer wrote:
> James suggested Sugar Commander to copy the files from the dropbox
> folder into the Journal, ...

Not me, probably Other James.

> And while I agree that "sugar already has many sharing features" I
> don't think they're nearly powerful and flexible enough (which reminds
> of seeing the expression on Richard Smith's face when I showed him
> this photo from Peru -
> http://www.olpcnews.com/countries/peru/peruvian_pupils_ingenious_method_for_copying_songs.html
> - which was simply priceless;-).

Very sad.  Have you actually used the feature that sends a journal entry
from one laptop to another over wireless?  'Cause if you haven't used
it, then perhaps you should retract your opinion until you've had a go
at it.  There's no point whinging about software written years ago.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/