[Sugar-devel] #2295 UNSP: Sugar 0.88 [Dextrose] not reporting all favourite connections to NetworkManager at startup

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Sep 14 06:41:33 EDT 2010

On 09/10/2010 04:52 PM, Franco Miceli wrote:
> Effectively by debugging both Sugar and NM I found that ListConnections
> shows all of the favourite connections on connetions.cfg -Double checked
> within sugar and in NM- but then NM doesn't pass them to
> real_get_best_autoconnection.
>
> So It's NM's fault, and doesn't involve Sugar.
>
> I'll report this to NM list and open a ticket in their track.
>
> Thanks for all your efforts to try to narrow this down.
>
> Cheers

Hi Franco,

thank you for going as well "where it hurts" and debugging the issue so
thoroughly. I have seen that you already contributed to our upstream NM.
Dan and the other guys at NM are very responsive from my experiences and
therefore I am positive you will be able to upstream this just fine.
Please, keep us posted :)

Thanks for this, as working with our upstreams is a very important part
to make Sugar an even better and more stable platform.

Regards,
    Simon