[Sugar-devel] Collaboration testing

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Sep 3 12:05:10 EDT 2010

On 03.09.2010, at 12:53, Bernie Innocenti wrote:

> I've put my very simple recipe for testing collaboration here:
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Collaboration#Testing

With a little fiddling I got two users to run sugar on the same machine.

However, no icon for the other user pops up in neighborhood view.

I'm attaching the log. It shows how the "test1" user is first added (when I ran the second instance) and removed (when I closed it) but it is never seen in the UI.

This is in the latest jhbuild on Fedora 13.

- Bert -