[Sugar-devel] changes in trac and others

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Sat Oct 9 02:46:55 EDT 2010

> > What would be the difference between Owner and Developer then?

I assumed that owner was the same as maintainer same as developer. Tom tells
me that at his work the bug is assigned to an "assignee" or a team. In
either case the team leader is officially the "owner" but often someone else
takes on the "owner" duties that is not tracked. The other option at his
work is "cc" list for those who want to know what happens.
Language is complicated, and I speak English as a first language, must be
hard for our friends who speak English as another language to work out what
is going on with these titles.
Tabitha