[Sugar-devel] coping with the traffic in sugar-devel (was Re: Replacing Illegal character ':' in username (SL #2152))

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Tue Oct 5 05:19:05 EDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 21:23, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
> If you want to ensure that I read a message intended for me, you'd
> better keep me on cc. I don't read every single post sent to
> sugar-devel.

What about marking in some way those incoming emails that belong to a
thread that has included the word 'bernie'?

There's also the option of just going through the subjects, read the
threads that look interesting then marking all of them as read when
finished.

I'm starting a new thread about this because I often hear from people
who have missed important developments because cannot cope with the
traffic.

I'm also on way more lists that I can read, but with a bit of
automatic labelling and organization I think I manage to miss little
of the relevant info.

Any other tips?

Regards,

Tomeu