[Sugar-devel] Advice request: XO sound recording

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Sun Oct 3 17:05:19 EDT 2010

Daniel,

I was loathe to try Record-86 on SoaS higher than Strawberry, as anything
higher than v79 is labeled experimental, and can only be accessed under
"older versions." The higher versions are also indicated as being for Sugar
0.84 only.

I did however try v86 on Mirabelle with the same results as with v79 - does
not finish saving nor place an audio file in the Journal. There are,
however, no comparable multiple error messages in the log, only this single
line:

Exited with status 0, pid 1840 data (None, <open file '<fdopen>', mode 'w'
at 0xa3d2110>, 'b954199eec968da54d10e4db493ae16e05c300dd')

I'll add this information to my recent ticket.

If you've any further ideas to try, please suggest them. I'd really like
Record to work well for my FileMix activity.

Art Hunkins