[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Read ETexts-19

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 15:09:18 EDT 2010

Gabriel,

Actually it would be just as easy to copy the files from USB directly
to the Journal and you could use the file name as the Journal entry
title.  All of my Activities read and write to the Journal.  It's
easy.  If I was going to do "Sugar Commander" I could copy code from
these Activities and hack something together.

Aleksey's Library Activity was pretty nice when I tried it.  I don't
think it addressed USB copying at all but it did give you more options
for organizing Journal content.  That's another thing that special
Journal Activities can do.

Ideally such Activities could work with .82 or greater and support
both old and new style toolbars, as my three Activities now do.

James Simmons