[Sugar-devel] "Error saving" dialog when saving or quitting in 'shared' mode

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 07:20:34 EST 2010

Hi Sugaristas,

I faintly recall a time before the 8.2.0 release when many activities
would show errors when quitting after being set to shared mode. I sure
saw the error a few times, but cannot recall the root cause; just as
surely, I haven't seen the error for a while.

Now, I just got a private report (soon to be posted publicly) that
various activities have this exact problem, and I cannot reproduce it.
I am of course asking for details, steps to repro, logs, etc. But was
wondering if anyone would have a hint of why this error could be
cropping up in a set of laptops.

The activities reported to see this issue are fairly current. This is
being tested in 802 and the "802B1" OS image I published in Dec.

Chat-60
Colors-15
JigsawPuzzle-7
Slider Puzzle-8