[Sugar-devel] Blocku Update

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 14:58:57 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Mark DeMayo <mdemayo24 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Our class here at RIT is done, but we are not done developing. We are going
> to continue to work on the project, so if anyone would like to help we would
> be more than happy to give you access to our GIT repo. We now can display
> multiple squares, rotate one of them and we can move them around with the
> mouse. I have changed a lot on our wiki. One thing I did was put up mock
> screenshots. These are not actual screenshots, but what they will hopefully
> look like in the future. As alwalys feedback is appreciated. Thank you and a
> special thanks to the people who have helped us in the past.
>
> - Blocku Development Team

How have you implemented this? With pygame? You may want to take a
look at cardsort (http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/cardsort), which
has a lot of the same functionality implemented for a different game.
It uses a simple sprite library and is otherwise pure Python and
Sugar.

-walter

--
Walter Bender