[Sugar-devel] Setting public key - gitorious

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Wed Feb 17 17:32:53 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 05:06:25PM -0500, Art Hunkins wrote:

> I'm trying to get the Nano text editor to create a text clip of my
> public key to paste into my gitorious account.
Is there a specific reason you're trying to do this from a text editor
instead of using cat?

> Basically, I can't manage to copy the single long stream of characters
> (it overflows the window many times over) to a clip.
AFAIK nano doesn't have mouse support itself, so that's what I would
expect as editors usually wrap lines themselves (as does less).

I'm assuming that you're trying this from within an X terminal emulator
(like xterm, gnome-terminal, rxvte, konsole or Terminal). If you don't,
please mention your exact environment.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/