[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.87.5 Development Release

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Feb 17 17:18:17 EST 2010

Dear Sugar Community,

All the Features for 0.88 has been landed and the UI Freeze is in place
now. No UI changes may be made without approval from the release-team
and notification to the documentation list. The String Freeze will be at
March the first. See the release schedule at [1] for more details.

The detailed changes and where to download the sources can be found in
the release notes [2].

We will create a new Soas-Fedora12 image for testing and announce it in
this thread.

Now it is time to find bugs and fix them. We had a first testing day
last Saturday. People are encouraged to test the builds and file bugs in
the bug tracker. Of course it would be nice to schedule other testing
days or sessions. Help is highly needed in that area!

In behalf of the sugar community,
    Your Release Team

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.88/Roadmap#Schedule
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.88/0.87.5_Notes