[Sugar-devel] git problems (reprise)

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Dec 29 16:52:48 EST 2010

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 09:33:06AM -0500, Walter Bender wrote:
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team/Git_Tutorial
> I made a few changes... the download file system is a bit different
> than you described.

That wasn't me.  It was there already.  It shouldn't be there, since it
is not part of a Git Tutorial for Activity Team.  I've moved the text to
the page above.

> I also did a first pass at reworking the description of git on the
> Activity_Team ;page itself (incorporating Sascha's text and pointing
> people towards your tutorial.)

The tutorial wasn't mine, it was already there, I just rewrote parts of
it in light of Art's feedback.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/