[Sugar-devel] git problems (reprise)

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Thu Dec 30 21:32:28 EST 2010

Walter et al.-

I did take the opportunity to add some comments/clarifications to the Git FAQ. If I've misled anywhere, I hope to be corrected.

As it stands now, I feel it is a good beginner tutorial - one that just about anyone could follow fairly easily.

Thanks for both your help and encouragement, Walter - and all others who jumped in.

Art Hunkins