[Sugar-devel] Joke Machine question

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Tue Dec 7 04:29:12 EST 2010

I'm using Joke Machine 11 on an XO-1 os852 v/ 10.1.2

I want to share joke books via the server by uploading and downloading, and
also via a flashdrive.

Should this be possible?

In the first case when I download the file that was uploaded from the
Journal (a Joke Machine activity record containing a Joke book that I want
to share), the file type is lost and there is no way to load it.

In the second case, I try dragging and dropping the same into a flash drive
but nothing is copied over.

I may have missed some conceptual thing about how it is supposed to be used.

David Leeming

Solomon Islands Rural Link