[Sugar-devel] UI: Advice about UI changes in Write

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org
Sat Dec 4 05:18:29 EST 2010

Excerpts from Gonzalo Odiard's message of Fri Dec 03 14:00:58 +0100 2010:

> You can increment/decrement  the zoom with Ctrl + / - to any level.

Is that discoverable? What are the increments (step size)? How fast is
it?

It usually takes me only very few tries to choose the correct zoom level
by entering a number (good first guess + something similar to binary
search). If I can only single-step (in addition to the few fixed zoom
levels), it'll either be a bad match (too large increment) or take a lot
of key presses / time (fine increment => many steps).

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/