[Sugar-devel] UI: Advice about UI changes in Write

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Sat Dec 4 11:48:50 EST 2010

Sascha
I understand your comments, but I think we need to prioritize the simple use
of the more useful features.
A spinbutton is not IMHO a good interface to change the zoom level, but I am
not sure, that's the reason
why I asked to the UI team. Another option is add a button to set the zoom
at Page width, or Page height,
but probably another hacker will complain about too much controls...

Gonzalo