[Sugar-devel] [GSOC proposal]Language Primer

Zhang Yao saturntoad at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 03:04:59 EDT 2010

Hi !
I'm an undergraduate student from China and I want to participate in the
GSOC 2010 for Sugar Labs. I've already written my proposal on Sugar Lab's
Wiki and I would like to have some feedbacks from the community. I would
really appreciate it if you could spare some of your precious time to pay a
visit to my wiki page and please do not hesitate to give feedbacks if you
have any thoughts or comments about it. Here's the URL :
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2010/Language_Primer
and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon :)

Best Wishes!

--
School of Computer Science
Fudan University, Shanghai, China