[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] Long-term support for Sugar

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 08:29:02 EDT 2009

I think the .xo activities must be noarch only. These can be modified by
teachers and kids, shared, you can "view-source" etc.
The .xo can require the binary dependencies using PackageKit.
Now we have one hundred activities based in GCompris and avery one must add
the binaries and the activities like Phisics include the binaries for every
plataform.
Please don't reinvent the wheel.

Gonzalo

Gonzalo Odiard