[Sugar-devel] [Karma] weekly meeting results

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Tue Sep 8 01:02:03 EDT 2009

here is the annotated agenda from this week's meeting

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Karma:Meeting_08_Sep_2009

Key things
0) The priorities for this week are cleaning up the codebase,
documentation, and debugging jquery.karma.js. Next week we will
experiment with animation
1) we will use launchpad. tks to lfaraone for setting up the karma
project there
2) Vaibhaw will be working on converting the EPaath lessons done in
Squeak to karma
3) I will add the bugs and feature request from this week to launchpad
4) karma 0.1 will be released this Friday

a very productive meeting was had

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director