[Sugar-devel] [Karma] help functionality for karma

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 13:53:58 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Bryan Berry <bryan at olenepal.org> wrote:

> kcd,
>
> you put help functionality as item #8 on the meeting agenda
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Karma:Meeting_08_Sep_2009
>
> neither subzero nor myself were sure what you wanted done in this
> regard. Can you explain?

I had previously mostly thought about a static help page for each lesson
(e.g. similar to what E-Paath offers) but since the words "context aware
help" have been mentioned around the office a couple of times during
meetings in the last 2 weeks I was thinking that this topic might have been
discussed already and I simply missed it.

So the basic question is: What are our plans or (at this stage) rather ideas
for the "help" functionality?

Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer