[Sugar-devel] [Karma] updating jsdoc for Karma

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Wed Oct 14 21:32:50 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 18:24 -0500, Felipe López Toledo wrote:

> I will try to fix it this weekend, I will keep u on track of positive
> or negative results.

tks a lot dude

quick questions, is KObject a separate class from Karma?

Are KImage, KSound, KSurface all members of both the Karma class and
KObject or just KObject?

KObject mimics uses pseudo-classical inheritance correct? so each
KImage, KSound instance gets its own copy of KObject? One drawback to
this is that we have to load extra copies of the same KObject properties
for each instance. If we used prototypal inheritance we would use a lot
less memory as only the prototype object would take up memory. Would it
be possible to use prototypal inheritance? possibly using the mixin
pattern? just curious

--
Bryan W. Berry
Senior Engineer